Donald Trump says Iran ceasefire is on ‘life support’ - FT中文网
登录×
电子邮件/用户名
密码
记住我
请输入邮箱和密码进行绑定操作:
请输入手机号码,通过短信验证(目前仅支持中国大陆地区的手机号):
请您阅读我们的用户注册协议隐私权保护政策,点击下方按钮即视为您接受。
战争

Donald Trump says Iran ceasefire is on ‘life support’

US president rejects Iranian proposal for temporary peace deal ahead of trip to China
00:00

{"text":[[{"start":13.7,"text":"Donald Trump said on Monday that the month-long US ceasefire with Iran was “on massive life support” after he rejected Tehran’s counterproposal for a deal to end the war and reopen the Strait of Hormuz. "}],[{"start":26.15,"text":"The US president, speaking in the Oval Office, said Iran’s response to an American proposal was “unacceptable” and “stupid”. "}],[{"start":34.25,"text":"Tehran’s proposal failed to include a provision that he said its negotiators had mentioned “two days ago” — allowing for the US or China to remove the buried remains of Iran’s stockpile of highly enriched uranium. "}],[{"start":48.45,"text":"“That piece of garbage they sent us — I didn’t even finish reading it,” Trump told reporters during an event on maternal healthcare. "}],[{"start":56.150000000000006,"text":"“I would say the ceasefire is on massive life support,” he said, with only “a 1 per cent chance of living”. "}],[{"start":62.650000000000006,"text":"Brent crude, the international benchmark, climbed 3.4 per cent to $104.72 a barrel on Monday and was trading at just under $105 in Asia on Tuesday."}],[{"start":null,"text":"

"}],[{"start":null,"text":"
Donald Trump says the Iran ceasefire is on ‘life support’ at the White House on Monday
"}],[{"start":75.05000000000001,"text":"Since the fragile ceasefire came into effect on April 8, mediators, led by Pakistan, have sought to broker a deal to reopen the Strait of Hormuz and secure an agreement on Iran’s nuclear programme."}],[{"start":88.00000000000001,"text":"But the diplomatic push has failed to bridge big gaps and mistrust between the parties, both of which believe they have the upper hand. "}],[{"start":95.75000000000001,"text":"The two sides have pushed the truce to the brink in recent days, exchanging fire in the Strait of Hormuz, the crucial waterway that has in effect been shut since the US and Israel launched their war on Iran on February 28."}],[{"start":108.85000000000001,"text":"Iran has also fired missiles and drones at the United Arab Emirates, the Gulf state that has borne the brunt of Iran’s retaliatory strikes. "}],[{"start":117.30000000000001,"text":"Trump at the weekend branded Iran’s latest response “totally unacceptable” — remarks that triggered another sharp rise in oil prices."}],[{"start":125.4,"text":"Iran’s foreign ministry spokesperson Esmaeil Baghaei said on Monday that Tehran’s demands were not “excessive” but “reasonable, responsible and generous”. "}],[{"start":134.75,"text":"Iran’s response called for the lifting of US sanctions, an end to the war “on all fronts” — a clear reference to Israeli strikes in Lebanon — and for “Iran’s management” of the Strait of Hormuz, according to an unnamed official quoted in Tasnim News Agency, which is close to the Revolutionary Guards. "}],[{"start":151.85,"text":"It demanded an end to the US blockade on Iran’s imports and exports through its southern port cities and said it was seeking a 30-day suspension of oil sanctions, during which its frozen assets could be released. "}],[{"start":163.6,"text":"It did not mention any Iranian proposals related to nuclear issues. "}],[{"start":168.7,"text":"Baghaei said Iran preferred to concentrate on these priorities, “rather than talking about issues that have previously led to war at least twice”, an apparent reference to nuclear talks. Israel and the US attacked Iran in June last year and February while nuclear negotiations were under way. "}],[{"start":186.95,"text":"One Iranian diplomat, however, said Tehran suggested that negotiations over the country’s nuclear programme could begin after a 30-day “confidence-building” period, which is similar to a proposal from Pakistan. "}],[{"start":198.85,"text":"The Trump administration has been demanding that Iran agree to a 20-year moratorium on its nuclear enrichment programme, to transfer its stockpile of uranium enriched close to weapons-grade levels out of the country, and to dismantle its three main nuclear facilities at Natanz, Fordow and Isfahan."}],[{"start":217.04999999999998,"text":"Iran insists it has a right to enrich uranium as a signatory to the international treaty on the non-proliferation of nuclear weapons and publicly said it would not allow its stockpile of enriched uranium to leave the Islamic republic. "}],[{"start":232.24999999999997,"text":"“Iran’s priorities in the negotiations signal they are not only confident, but they are determined to extract the best possible deal for them,” said Sanam Vakil at Chatham House.  "}],[{"start":242.74999999999997,"text":"Trump’s latest comments came one day after CBS News aired an interview with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who said the conflict with Iran was “not over”."}],[{"start":253.24999999999997,"text":"“There is still nuclear material, enriched uranium, that has to be taken out of Iran,” Netanyahu said. “There’s still enrichment sites that have to be dismantled. There are still proxies that Iran supports. There are ballistic missiles that they still want to produce.”"}],[{"start":268.75,"text":"Trump will travel to China on Tuesday, where he is expected to push President Xi Jinping to curb the country’s support for Iran. Trump is set to arrive in Beijing on Wednesday."}],[{"start":279.2,"text":"China is Tehran’s largest oil buyer and has sold military technology that Iran has deployed during the war."}],[{"start":286.8,"text":"The US state department on Friday imposed sanctions on three Chinese satellite companies for providing imagery and other services to Iran that helped it conduct military strikes against American forces in the region."}],[{"start":306.05,"text":""}]],"url":"https://audio.ftcn.net.cn/album/a_1778552911_9682.mp3"}

版权声明:本文版权归FT中文网所有,未经允许任何单位或个人不得转载,复制或以任何其他方式使用本文全部或部分,侵权必究。

现代战争的血腥一如往昔

科技的进步并没有减少俄乌战争中的伤亡,武装无人机和AI正把前线变成险恶的杀戮地带,惨烈程度堪比一战。

帕拉贝利斯医药公司于与再生元达成交易次日披露IPO计划,上市热潮升温

成立已有十年且资金雄厚、从格雷格•维尔丁在哈佛实验室孵化出的“不可成药”生物技术公司——帕拉贝利斯医药公司,正寻求成为今年第12家进行首次公开募股的药物研发企业
20小时前

英伟达部署900亿美元助推AI繁荣

黄仁勋正成为依赖其芯片的AI相关公司的最大资助者之一。这些支出涉及逾145家公司,从AI模型开发商、云服务提供商到基础设施供应商不一而足。

Lex专栏:股市投资者信心爆棚,但现金见底

鉴于标普500指数高度依赖以人工智能为驱动的公司,股市出现小问题和大问题的可能性都很大。

FT社评:埃博拉疫情暴露全球应对大流行病准备不足

援助资金减少以及特朗普政府对全球公共卫生理念的敌意,正危及我们所有人。

“四大”急聘AI专业人才,岗位数量盖过传统审计师

全球最大的几家会计师事务所正竞相适应颠覆性的技术变革。
设置字号×
最小
较小
默认
较大
最大
分享×