Vessel seized off UAE coast and heading for Iran - FT中文网
登录×
电子邮件/用户名
密码
记住我
请输入邮箱和密码进行绑定操作:
请输入手机号码,通过短信验证(目前仅支持中国大陆地区的手机号):
请您阅读我们的用户注册协议隐私权保护政策,点击下方按钮即视为您接受。
战争

Vessel seized off UAE coast and heading for Iran

Ship anchored outside Strait of Hormuz taken by ‘unauthorised personnel’
00:00

{"text":[[{"start":11.1,"text":"A ship has been seized off the coast of the United Arab Emirates and has been heading towards Iranian waters, according to a monitoring group led by the UK’s Royal Navy. "}],[{"start":20.799999999999997,"text":"The UK Maritime Trade Operations Centre did not identify the vessel but said it had been anchored 38 nautical miles north-east of Fujairah, one of the seven emirates that make up the UAE, when it was taken by “unauthorised personnel”. "}],[{"start":34.349999999999994,"text":"According to three people with knowledge of the situation, the vessel seized was the Honduras-flagged fishery research vessel Hui Chuan. "}],[{"start":41.849999999999994,"text":"One of them said a security officer with the ship’s operator described the small ship as a floating armoury — such vessels are often used to store and transport weapons for the guards who protect cargo ships from pirate attacks in unsafe areas. "}],[{"start":57.349999999999994,"text":"Shipping in the Gulf has been severely disrupted since the US and Israel launched their war against Iran, with the Islamic regime slowing the flow of traffic through the Strait of Hormuz close to a standstill. "}],[{"start":69.5,"text":"The US has imposed its own naval blockade to prevent ships entering or leaving Iranian ports, with the warring parties locked in a stand-off amid a fragile ceasefire. "}],[{"start":79.65,"text":"There was no immediate Iranian reaction to the latest report of a vessel being taken, but Iranian state television cited a Revolutionary Guards’ navy official as saying that more than 30 vessels had crossed the strait since last night in co-ordination with Iranian naval forces the guards. "}],[{"start":96.80000000000001,"text":"Fars news agency meanwhile reported that an unspecified number of Chinese vessels were authorised to transit the strait from Wednesday night as requested by China, based on the “strategic partnership” between Tehran and Beijing. "}],[{"start":109.70000000000002,"text":"One of the ships passing through the strait was a large Chinese oil tanker — only the third of that size to have transited since the start of the conflict — in a move analysts interpreted as a gesture of goodwill towards China ahead of President Xi Jinping’s meeting with US President Donald Trump."}],[{"start":124.70000000000002,"text":"Iran has attacked ships in the strait during the war and in April it said it seized two container vessels that were trying to transit the chokepoint, a key waterway through which about a fifth of the world’s oil and gas passes. "}],[{"start":137.85000000000002,"text":"Negotiations are ongoing for the release of those two vessels, said people familiar with the situation."}],[{"start":143.50000000000003,"text":"Before the latest Iranian announcement on Thursday, the number of ships passing through the strait had dropped from 40 in the week to May 3 down to 18 in the week to May 10, including transits where ships did not turn on their GPS signals, according to Lloyd’s List. Before the war there were about 135 transits a day."}],[{"start":164.75000000000003,"text":"A large Japanese oil tanker, the Eneos Endeavour, passed through the strait on Wednesday night, according to ship tracking data. Eneos confirmed the identity of the ship, which is destined for the Japanese terminal of Kiire, to the FT. "}],[{"start":177.95000000000002,"text":"Japanese Prime Minister Sanae Takaichi said on X that it was “a positive development” and left 39 Japanese ships still blocked in the Gulf."}],[{"start":188.4,"text":"Diplomats fear the conflict could be moving into a new escalatory phase after mediation efforts to broker a framework deal to reopen the strait and end the war floundered. "}],[{"start":198.65,"text":"Trump said on Monday that the month-long US ceasefire with Iran was “on massive life support” after he rejected Tehran’s counterproposal for an agreement. "}],[{"start":207.95000000000002,"text":"Mediation efforts, led by Pakistan, have struggled to narrow wide gaps between the warring parties over a deal on Iran’s nuclear programme and overcome deep distrust between the foes. "}],[{"start":219.3,"text":"Iran also wants to impose a fee on ships transiting the strait, which the US rejects. "}],[{"start":225.20000000000002,"text":"Additional reporting by Harry Dempsey in Tokyo"}],[{"start":234.9,"text":""}]],"url":"https://audio.ftcn.net.cn/album/a_1778802191_8838.mp3"}

版权声明:本文版权归FT中文网所有,未经允许任何单位或个人不得转载,复制或以任何其他方式使用本文全部或部分,侵权必究。

现代战争的血腥一如往昔

科技的进步并没有减少俄乌战争中的伤亡,武装无人机和AI正把前线变成险恶的杀戮地带,惨烈程度堪比一战。

帕拉贝利斯医药公司于与再生元达成交易次日披露IPO计划,上市热潮升温

成立已有十年且资金雄厚、从格雷格•维尔丁在哈佛实验室孵化出的“不可成药”生物技术公司——帕拉贝利斯医药公司,正寻求成为今年第12家进行首次公开募股的药物研发企业
19小时前

英伟达部署900亿美元助推AI繁荣

黄仁勋正成为依赖其芯片的AI相关公司的最大资助者之一。这些支出涉及逾145家公司,从AI模型开发商、云服务提供商到基础设施供应商不一而足。

Lex专栏:股市投资者信心爆棚,但现金见底

鉴于标普500指数高度依赖以人工智能为驱动的公司,股市出现小问题和大问题的可能性都很大。

FT社评:埃博拉疫情暴露全球应对大流行病准备不足

援助资金减少以及特朗普政府对全球公共卫生理念的敌意,正危及我们所有人。

“四大”急聘AI专业人才,岗位数量盖过传统审计师

全球最大的几家会计师事务所正竞相适应颠覆性的技术变革。
设置字号×
最小
较小
默认
较大
最大
分享×