Donald Trump says he is holding off attack on Iran planned for Tuesday - FT中文网
登录×
电子邮件/用户名
密码
记住我
请输入邮箱和密码进行绑定操作:
请输入手机号码,通过短信验证(目前仅支持中国大陆地区的手机号):
请您阅读我们的用户注册协议隐私权保护政策,点击下方按钮即视为您接受。
战争

Donald Trump says he is holding off attack on Iran planned for Tuesday

US president says UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar requested Washington suspend operation ‘for two or three days’
00:00

{"text":[[{"start":7.7,"text":"Donald Trump said he suspended a military attack on Iran that was scheduled for Tuesday at the request of US allies in the Middle East, claiming “serious negotiations were now” taking place with Tehran. "}],[{"start":19.1,"text":"The US president posted on Truth Social that the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates had asked that Washington suspend a planned operation “which was scheduled for tomorrow”. "}],[{"start":31.200000000000003,"text":"Trump added that “in their opinion, as Great Leaders and Allies, a Deal will be made, which will be very acceptable to the United States of America”. He wrote that the deal would include “NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS FOR IRAN!” "}],[{"start":45.050000000000004,"text":"Iran has not issued a public response to Trump’s comments. "}],[{"start":49.300000000000004,"text":"Trump said he had instructed the US military to be “prepared to go forward with a full, large scale assault of Iran, on a moment’s notice in the event that an acceptable Deal is not reached”."}],[{"start":61,"text":"Speaking at an event later on Monday afternoon, Trump clarified that he had been asked by the three Gulf states “and some others” to delay military action “for two or three days, because they think that they are getting very close to making a deal”. "}],[{"start":74.95,"text":"The fragile ceasefire that Iran and the US have observed since early April has come under strain as negotiations stall over Tehran’s nuclear programme and the Islamic republic largely closing the Strait of Hormuz, through which a fifth of the world’s oil supplies transit."}],[{"start":90.7,"text":"Trump has given contradictory signals about whether he intended to resume military operations against Iran. He had warned Tehran on Sunday that they had “better get moving, FAST, or there won’t be anything left of them”. "}],[{"start":102.8,"text":"The US president was expected to meet his senior national security advisers on Tuesday to discuss options for resuming the war, Axios reported."}],[{"start":111.45,"text":"Oil fell on Monday afternoon in New York with Brent crude, the international benchmark, slipping by 2.15 per cent to $109.69 per barrel. Brent crude is still up about 50 per cent since the US and Israel launched attacks on Iran at the end of February. "}],[{"start":129.95,"text":"Earlier on Monday, the US extended a waiver on Russian oil sales as Trump tries to contain a rise in fuel prices that has stoked voter frustration over the cost of the war."}],[{"start":140.7,"text":"The UAE said on Sunday that a drone strike triggered a fire near its Barakah nuclear power plant, adding that the drone had entered its airspace from a “western border direction”. Iran has repeatedly struck the UAE since the ceasefire with the US came into effect."}],[{"start":null,"text":"

"}],[{"start":156.6,"text":"Saudi Arabia also reported on Sunday that three drones entered its airspace from Iraq, which is home to Iranian-aligned proxies."}],[{"start":164.79999999999998,"text":"Riyadh conducted strikes against Iran after they were attacked during the early phases of the conflict, according to people briefed on the matter. The UAE was also reported to have launched attacks against the Islamic republic."}],[{"start":177.95,"text":"Iran’s semi-official news agency Tasnim, which is close to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, reported on Monday that Iranian defences were activated on Qeshm Island, across the Strait of Hormuz, after they detected the presence of drones. "}],[{"start":199.79999999999998,"text":""}]],"url":"https://audio.ftcn.net.cn/album/a_1779150886_7065.mp3"}

版权声明:本文版权归FT中文网所有,未经允许任何单位或个人不得转载,复制或以任何其他方式使用本文全部或部分,侵权必究。

现代战争的血腥一如往昔

科技的进步并没有减少俄乌战争中的伤亡,武装无人机和AI正把前线变成险恶的杀戮地带,惨烈程度堪比一战。

帕拉贝利斯医药公司于与再生元达成交易次日披露IPO计划,上市热潮升温

成立已有十年且资金雄厚、从格雷格•维尔丁在哈佛实验室孵化出的“不可成药”生物技术公司——帕拉贝利斯医药公司,正寻求成为今年第12家进行首次公开募股的药物研发企业
16小时前

英伟达部署900亿美元助推AI繁荣

黄仁勋正成为依赖其芯片的AI相关公司的最大资助者之一。这些支出涉及逾145家公司,从AI模型开发商、云服务提供商到基础设施供应商不一而足。

Lex专栏:股市投资者信心爆棚,但现金见底

鉴于标普500指数高度依赖以人工智能为驱动的公司,股市出现小问题和大问题的可能性都很大。

FT社评:埃博拉疫情暴露全球应对大流行病准备不足

援助资金减少以及特朗普政府对全球公共卫生理念的敌意,正危及我们所有人。

“四大”急聘AI专业人才,岗位数量盖过传统审计师

全球最大的几家会计师事务所正竞相适应颠覆性的技术变革。
设置字号×
最小
较小
默认
较大
最大
分享×